Motto

We got more rhymes than Phyllis Diller.

Monday, December 10, 2012

I give the hottest smoochies

UPDATE: One night at the Good Time Yum-Yum Stand Up Show at Logan Out Loud, I found out Kendall Pack was Stu's anonymous critic.

I found the following flier on a bulletin board in the Family Life building on campus at Utah State (click for full size):




I blacked out Stu's number before posting, but it looked like a legitimate 801 number. I thought about calling him to see if the flier was sincere or a prank from his buddies, but I never did. Right next to Stu's brave foray into bulletin-board dating, someone posted a response:




I felt a little bad for Stu, but holy moly, what a critique! This kind of interaction fascinates me. I'll bet Mark Zuckerberg saw something like this and said, "Hey, this should be a website," and invented Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment